Waste Registrations

Persons collecting waste on a professional basis, or arranging as dealers, or brokers for the disposal or recovery of waste on behalf of another person, require to be registered (Form  7-Application  For  Registration  To  Carry  Out  An  Activity  Described  By Section 192E of the Public Health Act) . Their names will then be entered into the public register. This register and the register of waste licences are available for inspection by any member of the public at the offices of the Environmental Agency during normal working hours.